Thursday, April 1, 2010

Carry That Weight

Alright, I took a bit of a break from editing, relaxing for a couple of days. I found my V.O. mic (The USB Rock Band Mic, haha) doesn't sound that great, everything is slightly muffled. Because of that, I have to record all the voice overs on my camera's onboard mic (which sounds great, btw) and import the video into Vegas and delete the video track. It's a bit more of a hassle then I was planning on, so I decided to take a break, resuming work on it this weekend.

Also, I need to stop watching other video reviewers online, it just keeps making me nervous. On Spoony's forums I found this dude "The Necro Critic" (He's not too bad, but he's not really my 'cup of tea' you could say). Anyway, I noticed he's wearing the same zip front hoodie as me in my up coming video! Not only that he sorta waves in the intro, as do I! ...Yeah, not a big deal but I'm paranoid that people will come after me claiming I'm ripping him off or something. After the reaction Brad got to his cameo in Phelous's video, anything's possible.

...People always overreact to the stupidest shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment