Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where in the world is Bob_Bobbson?

Alright, Updates n' shit.

-Slendy Series: I have not gotten too far. I have the over all plot, broken into 3 acts (which will probably equal 3 seasons of around 15-22 'episodes') I have the ending already written (And it is awesome) and from there some seeds of how I can carry on after for a season 4 if I ever decide to. Don't worry though, if not, the Season 3 ending is very conclusive and satisfying. I also started plotting out the first couple episodes. I do not have any cast yet, no costume. Just my camera...

-Other ARG-y elements: While this will be just what some call 'Chaotic Fiction', not an ARG, I will work in a few elements to increase immersion. For example, I will make a blog, a Twitter, a last.fm and a couple other various social networking accounts for the characters involved. For the characters that it makes sense for, I will also make youtube accounts. My hope is to have the actors I get fill these out some and sort of get a chance to stretch their legs and flesh out their characters as they see fit.

-Video Shit in general: So, I have my really nice camera...what's next? My Laptop is probably about 4-5 years old now. It's slow, I've filled most of the HDD, and the editing software I am using (Sony Vegas) keeps fighting with me. I just can't get the hang of it, and it runs slow on my slow ass computer. So, I have a plan. I'm getting a Macbook Pro. Yep, some time between now and Christmas, I will pick up a Macbook and Final Cut Studio. This works great because I need a new computer anyway, I learned how to use FCP in my high school TV class, and the software is cheaper (w/about 7 other programs bundled in) than the software on PC. All I need to do is get used to using a Mac again after about 6 years...

That's it for now, Just really happy Marble Hornets came back last night. Hell Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment