Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...

Well. 4 months since my last post.

Yeah, I just have a boring life. That's why I originally set out to have a review blog. It's so much easier for me to write about media I've consumed than about myself.

There has been no movement in production (as I am sure you can see in the production blog). I just have no time to do anything. My job is taking up most of my time, and the rest of it I am spending sleeping because of the exhaustion I face from said job.

My job continues to grow more tedious and stressful as I grow to resent it and stop caring about it more and more. My responsibilities there double or triple while my pay and the time I have to tend to them stays the same. I'm putting in countless unpaid hours a day just to try and keep up, and even then it is starting to slip away from me. I need a change in scenery.

I just can't help but feeling I'm throwing my life away.

No comments:

Post a Comment