Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This is my private life, come and get me out of here.

Yeah, I just realized I don't really write about my self that much. Looking over my last few posts, I have 2 game reviews, a promise of a TV review, and a draft of an album review. Aside from that, all my posts have been about me making a video, one that I may never release now. So a total of 1 post was about me, and that was me bitching about work.

Who am I? Well, I'm hoping to shed some light on that. I've decided to write about more than just some media I've consumed and spit out my opinion on. I've realized looking back how little of me is actually on here. Sure, I typed out my thoughts on things, but everyone can do that (and they do on the likes of amazon and other sites).

I figure I'll write a bit more about my life from now on, along with the reviews. I'll throw in things I find on the web that I like. All in all though, I plan to inject into this blog something it needs, personality, and even more importantly, some fun.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment