Thursday, January 8, 2015

Testing this out.

Alright, so I just figured I’d test this thing out.

I bought a new plain text, basic writing app on my Macbook, called Desk. One of the cool features of it is that I can just type a bunch of shit into it, like I am right now, hit 1 button, and bam! it’s on my blog.

Up until now, I’ve always went to the blogger site to write posts, but this is much more convenient. Hopefully with that convenience comes me writing more blog posts.

I’ve been intending to write more…maybe I will now. Push all the depression posts off the first page & shit.

I’ve been doing a marathon run each night of the [REC] movies. Tomorrow is the last one [REC] 4: Apocalypse. Maybe when I finish I’ll write a retrospective piece on the series.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment