Sunday, March 21, 2010

Camera is here! or I have another hurdle now.


Me holding my new camera and a Dr. Pepper; doing my best overweight, stoned Jake Gyllenhaal impression.

Alright, my camera got here Friday. I had a rough week at the office, so I sat around for a while drinking some Heritage Dr. Pepper and goofing around with it. So please excuse the messy hair and tired, unshaven look, I took this around 3 or 4 AM.

The camera looks great, it films in 1080i and has Sony's new 'G' Lens. Also, this camera records straight to the 120 GB HDD, so I it's pretty damn convenient, and I don't have to worry about picking up the noise of a tape motor on mic.

There's another thing that got in my way though. I was going to type up the next draft of my script (Some edits to, y'know, make with the funny) and my copy of Word told me that it was not authentic and deactivated itself. Of course it was torrented though, so I can't complain. Haha. So I have to drop some coin to get a real one from Best Buy. Good thing I had a whole bunch of reward certificates banked.

That's it for now. Time to listen to the Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack and experiment some more with the camera and Vegas.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment