Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Okay, I finally fixed the width on the main column. I'm going to do some more tinkering with it, probably create a banner picture of some sorts too.

Last night I got my 2nd draft of my script written and printed. Tonight I am watching that god awful movie a 3rd time while editing this draft into the shooting script. I am then aming for actually shooting this fucker on Sunday, giving me some time to pick up a few last minute props and set decorations Saturday.

Then after that, it's super editing fun time. Not sure how long that will take, but after that I will share it with a few close friends. As long as they don't hate it, it then goes onto blip and I post it both here and the tgwtg blog/forums.

I hope it turns out good, considering I've already picked a second movie to review...

No comments:

Post a Comment