Monday, March 15, 2010

First Review Update


Yep, First draft of my first review script has been edited, and I need to pop these changes into Word.

After this, one more viewing of the movie while editing draft 2, for any missed details/jokes. Then that will be turned into the shooting script.

Also, I ordered my camera on Saturday. It's pretty awesome, and probably more than I ever needed to spend as a beginner...what can I say, I love the expensive stuff.

I'm also trying to quickly learn the ropes on Vegas Movie Studio HD. It's been about 6 years since I've used any editing software, and that was Final Cut Pro back in High School. Vegas is a bit different, to say the least.

Aside from that I'm just trying to work hard to get all the music, clips, and pictures I'll need to make it. And it's so exciting, and fun, to be making a video for the first time in ages.

Also, I don't really want to say what movie it is yet, I'll give a hint. It's a terrible late 2000's horror movie directed by a Oscar nominated director.

Now Listening To: Shiny Toy Guns - Chemistry of a Car Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment